- Maintaining the package content during the first product registration on mobile which prevents empty items from now on
- Hierarchical filtering for Locations in the Inventory and Basket modules
- Full location path available in the application and in the file exports
- Filtering and showing substance data on the product aggregation table
- Refurbished way of maintaining substances which can now:
Be added in the batch upload files for products
Be linked and delinked from products
Be added much easier with a new substance preview
- “Contact Us” button within LANEXO to enable direct Feedback to our Product Team
- Several Design and UI Improvements like harmonized Tables.
- Reason and Password for Approvers.
- File names for Products are now enabled to 256 Characters and Special Characters.
- Optimized how GHS codes are shown.
- Bug fixes
- iOS App includes now an improved Experiment module and the Inventory Count
- New Android App available incl. improved Experiment module
- New approval management is being introduced, allowing users to create custom approval policies to approval management and the inventory module
- Content has been updated for the English and German language (mobile and web)
- Module license section has been extended
- Bug fixes in Approval, Audit Trail, Basket, Inventory, Locations, Profile, System Settings and iOS App
- iOS Mobile App
- View articles and items in an aggregated view, extended filter functionality Consumables have been renamed to Inventory
- Barcode label printing from the web application for consumables and locations (to use for registered and new consumables + locations)
- Users are now able to configure their login authentication option by logging in via access cards or email and password only or combination of both
- Approval module is being introduced including a global LANEXO policy (UI only), users can view and work on pending approvals.
- Various minor improvements: Enable file deletion, allow users to set up a default value setting for life span, allow exact search in inventory, adding of additional article data fields, auto-update option for new versions
- Bug fixes in Administration, Audit Trail, Basket, Inventory (former Consumables), Integration, Location, System Settings, and User Profile modules
- Bi-directional integration to read and write to LANEXO via open end APIs.
- Register consumables and locations using barcode labels.
- Scan barcode to view registered data, relocate, use in Experiments & perform inventory count.
- Basket with improved filtering, sorting and connectivity to SigmaAldrich eShop.
- Bug fixes in Administration, Consumables and Location modules.
- New integration module to access LANEXO data via open end APIs (read-only).
- Bulk scanning of consumables in Inventory Count via UHF gun.
- New user role to register consumables only.
- Bug fixes in Administration, Consumables and Location.
- Article batch upload feature in the Consumables module and its data management in the Administration module.
- Bug fixes in Audit Trail, Dashboard and Experiment modules.