Greater Safety with Lower Operational Risk
The LANEXO® inventory manager improves safety compliance and reduces operational risks in the laboratory thanks to several automated features. Lab productivity gets a boost when personnel can devote their time to more value-added activities.
A Safer Lab
- For easier visual identification, a consumable’s location can be marked as: Ventilated, Explosion Protected, Restricted Access, or Hazard Zone
- Through real-time storage compliance monitoring, lab personnel are alerted about storage conflicts at point of use, before incompatible chemicals are stored together
- Storage compliance is monitored according to the GHS matrix on the web app
- Storage incompatibility alerts on the mobile app prevent risks before they happen
- Email notification is sent in case a storage incompatibility is overridden
- Instant access to digital safety data sheets (SDS) with safety pictograms of each consumable ensure safer handling and disposal
- In case of incidents, a real-time overview of a chemical’s location can help emergency response teams (e.g. fire brigades)
If you enable the Hazard Zone option in the LANEXO® Mixed Storage Rules, the app will alert specified users or user groups to any storage incompatibility or other noncompliance. Users will also get notified via email if a storage rule has been broken. Select the standard Default Storage Matrix or Customize Storage Matrix according to your lab’s needs.
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Availability
With LANEXO®, all your safety data sheets (SDS) are stored safely and conveniently on the mobile and web apps.
- Each consumable is directly linked to its electronic safety data sheet (SDS), giving lab personnel immediate access to critical safety information, such as correct handling and disposal instructions.
- Researchers can instantly access the SDS of any Sigma-Aldrich chemical by simply scanning its LANEXO® RFID label.
- For third-party consumables, users can upload an electronic SDS or a photo of an SDS they’ve taken themselves right into the app.